Malaysian or International students studying full-time in Sunway University;
Candidate with relevant background;
Shortlisted candidates are required to attend live audition playing 2 music pieces of different styles;
The shortlisting for the audition is based on the submission of video clip. For further information, please refer to the shortlisting criteria below.
The Sunway Music Talent Scholarship is awarded to enrolling freshmen in recognition of their excellent academic achievements prior to admission into a new programme in Sunway University. 25%-75% scholarship for Diploma and Undergraduate programmes. The application deadline is weeks after the commencement date of programme or 2 weeks after the release of actual results (January, March & August).
1. Malaysian or International students studying full-time in Sunway University
2. Candidate with relevant background as below may apply:
- Music background (minimum Grade 6 or played in the school bands) that falls under these categories:
- String Instruments (piano, violin, viola, cello, double bass etc)
- Wind Instruments (flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, saxophone etc)
- Brass Instruments (trumpet, trombone, tuba etc)
- Percussion Instruments (drum, cymbal, xylophone, marimba, triangle, bells, tambourine, wood block etc)
- Singing background or joined the school choir
3. Shortlisted candidates are required to attend live audition playing 2 music pieces of different styles.
4. The shortlisting for the audition is based on the submission of video clip. For further information, please refer to the shortlisting criteria below.
1. Submit a video clip of the music category applied. The video clip can be recorded with handphone/camera/video camera. It does not need to be professionally done.
2. Upload the video to YouTube and send the link to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. It is compulsory for the recipient to perform a minimum of 6 scheduled performances per year as and when required by Sunway University.
2. The disbursement of Scholarship will be implemented in the second semester of the programme. Any excess amount paid in the first semester will be reimbursed upon successful completion of the programme.
3. The recipients should at least pass with minimum grade required by the respective programme.
4. Recipients are required to reapply for the continuation of the scholarship through Student Services Department on a yearly basis.
For almost 30 years Sunway University has established a reputation both in Malaysia and overseas, as an inspiring educational leader. Perfectly harnessing the highest quality of academic personnel & an exceptional diverse range of programmes any global educational powerhouse would be proud of.
Preço médio do menu num restaurante: Kuala Lumpur: 1.75€ / Lisboa: 7.50€
Menu BigMac (ou equivalente): Kuala Lumpur: 2.62€ / Lisboa: 5.50€
Cerveja local (0.5 litro): Kuala Lumpur: 1.75€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de leite: Kuala Lumpur: 1.53€ / Lisboa: 0.59€
12 ovos: Kuala Lumpur: 0.87€ / Lisboa: 1.69€
1 bilhete de autocarro/metro: Kuala Lumpur: 0.44€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: Kuala Lumpur: 0.44€ / Lisboa: 1.40€
Preço médio aluguer de 1 apartamento no centro: Kuala Lumpur: 349.29€ / Lisboa: 566.07€
Entrada de cinema: Kuala Lumpur: 3.49€ / Lisboa: 6.00€