KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS;
Submit an official complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended;
Three letters of recommendation submitted on students' behalf;
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology offers a scholarship for those students interested in studying a Master or a PhD throug the KAUST Scholarship.
The application deadline is until October 7, 2016.
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
* Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage.
- KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is 4107. Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted. TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
- KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission. However, KAUST strongly encourages students to take the GRE general test. A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student's application. Official test results should be sent directly from ETS. The KAUST admissions code is 4139. The average GRE quantitative score for admitted students is currently 774 out of 800.
- Submit an official complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the official transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application along with the certified English translation. An official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope to:
?Office of Admissions
Building 9, Suite 4328
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal, Jeddah 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Three letters of recommendation submitted on students' behalf. Letters of recommendation are important and should be written by professors or advisors.
- Also please add Curriculum Vitae (CV).
La King Abdullah University of Science and Technology es una universidad pública ubicada en Arabia Saudita, fundada en 2009. Tiene como objetivo ser un destino para científicos e investigadores, para colaborar y resolver los problemas mundiales. La institución colabora con proyectos de investigación, además de en su formación académica de postgrado.
Preço médio do menu num restaurante: Riyadh: 4.02€ / Lisboa: 7.50€
Menu BigMac (ou equivalente): Riyadh: 4.73€ / Lisboa: 5.50€
Cerveja local (0.5 litro): Riyadh: 0.71€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de leite: Riyadh: 0.97€ / Lisboa: 0.59€
12 ovos: Riyadh: 1.57€ / Lisboa: 1.69€
1 bilhete de autocarro/metro: Riyadh: 0.47€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: Riyadh: 0.17€ / Lisboa: 1.40€
Preço médio aluguer de 1 apartamento no centro: Riyadh: 404.35€ / Lisboa: 566.07€
Entrada de cinema: Riyadh: 18.91€ / Lisboa: 6.00€