Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 in your most current qualification;
Have met Macquarie's Study Abroad academic and English requirements for the course, and hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline;
Have applied for a Study Abroad program at Macquarie University;
Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load;
Commence study in the session and year indicated in your letter of offer (commencement may not be deferred).
If you're an active student who likes to take advantage of every opportunity, Macquarie University invites you to apply for the Student Representative Scholarship program. Application deadline January 31, 2017.
What do Macquarie University Student Representative Scholarships cover?
As an ambassador for Study Abroad at Macquarie, you’ll receive a tuition scholarship of AU$1000, a Samsung Galaxy tablet and GoPro camera, and participate in exclusive activities to enhance your Australian study experience. You’ll:
- document your time at Macquarie with your new Samsung tablet and GoPro camera, which are yours to keep after your semester.
- develop your communication skills such as writing for the web and social media, and presenting to camera.
- take part in professional photo shoots.
- facilitate webinars for future students and our global representative network.
- participate in in the Global Leadership Program.
When choosing courses to enrol in, keep in mind that some courses have prerequisites to ensure you're ready for study in that area. Check the list of restricted units for Study Abroad students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 in your most current qualification
- have met Macquarie's Study Abroad academic and English requirements for the course, and hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline
- have applied for a Study Abroad program at Macquarie University
- have applied for a course that has a full-time study load
- commence study in the session and year indicated in your letter of offer (commencement may not be deferred).
You're not eligible if:
- you're currently enrolled at Macquarie University
- you've received any other scholarship or major award from Macquarie University or its partners
- you're not a student under Macquarie's Study Abroad programs.
How to apply
Candidates must apply to their Study Abroad program at Macquarie University.
Once applicants have received their full course offer, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “Study Abroad Representative” in the Scholarship Name field.
Applicants must submit an accompanying form for their application to be considered. Please send this via email to email@example.com at the same time as submitting the online scholarship application form.
Level of study:
- POSTGRADUATE; OTHER
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship please click here.
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed via Skype.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University began as a bold experiment in higher education. Built to break from traditions: to be distinctive, progressive, and to be transformational. Today our pioneering history continues to be a source of inspiration as we celebrate our place among the best and brightest minds.
Preço médio do menu num restaurante: Canberra: 13.56€ / Lisboa: 7.50€
Menu BigMac (ou equivalente): Canberra: 6.44€ / Lisboa: 5.50€
Cerveja local (0.5 litro): Canberra: 3.39€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de leite: Canberra: 1.10€ / Lisboa: 0.59€
12 ovos: Canberra: 2.96€ / Lisboa: 1.69€
1 bilhete de autocarro/metro: Canberra: 2.71€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: Canberra: 0.84€ / Lisboa: 1.40€
Preço médio aluguer de 1 apartamento no centro: Canberra: 1255.40€ / Lisboa: 566.07€
Entrada de cinema: Canberra: 10.17€ / Lisboa: 6.00€