Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People's Republic of China, and be in good health;
HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs;
IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs;
Applicants should have competitive academic records and strong scientific research abilities;
Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
The China Pharmaceutical University is offering a number of scholarship for international students that wishes to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. There are both full scholarships and partial scholarships available, these may include accomodation, fee waver, medical iinsurance and basic textbooks. The application deadline for these scholarships is due to 04/15/2017.
Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, to further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of Study in Jiangsu and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in.
This scholarship will be provided to the excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations. China Pharmaceutical University is authorized as one of the host universities to accept international students under the scholarship.
Basic Information and Duration of the Scholarships
1. Full scholarship
- A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
- Accommodation: Free on-campus dormitory accommodation (double room),
- Monthly stipend: CNY1, 500 per month
Students registering before the 15th of the month (the 15th included) will receive full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive half stipend of that month.
If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation date
? Medical insurance
Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
2. Partial Scholarship
CNY 30000 for one year and the awardees will receive the scholarship half by half in two semesters.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People's Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be high school graduates and under the age of 25;
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
3. Language requirements
- HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs;
- IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs;
4. Applicants should have competitive academic records and strong scientific research abilities;
5. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
How to apply
1. Applicants need to submit the application online and send the required applications to the Section of International Students of China Pharmaceutical University for review and get pre-acceptance letter.
2. Submit the online application at Study in Jiangsu website
3. Submit the required documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team.
Mailing Address: Room 1212, No. 15, West Beijing Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China,
Tel: +86 25 83335332
Fax: +86 25 83335521
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
1. Application Form (print and sign the form after submitting application online)
2. Photocopy of the passport;
3. The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
4. Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
5. A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
6. Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (applicable to master’s and PhD candidates and professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter);
7. Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
8. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of application.
Deadline for Application
April 15, 2017
China Pharmaceutical University (CPU), situated in the historical and cultural city of Nanjing, is one of the “211 project” key universities affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China. It has been known for its long history and its leadership role in China’s pharmaceutical academic field. The University was founded in 1936 as China's first independent four-year National College of Pharmacy and the first public institution for higher pharmaceutical education in China.
Preço médio do menu num restaurante: Beijing: 3.99€ / Lisboa: 7.50€
Menu BigMac (ou equivalente): Beijing: 3.99€ / Lisboa: 5.50€
Cerveja local (0.5 litro): Beijing: 0.66€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de leite: Beijing: 1.58€ / Lisboa: 0.59€
12 ovos: Beijing: 2.08€ / Lisboa: 1.69€
1 bilhete de autocarro/metro: Beijing: 0.53€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: Beijing: 0.83€ / Lisboa: 1.40€
Preço médio aluguer de 1 apartamento no centro: Beijing: 961.72€ / Lisboa: 566.07€
Entrada de cinema: Beijing: 10.63€ / Lisboa: 6.00€