Be a citizen of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela, and the Caribbean island countries;
Applying from any of the above listed countries;
Enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in 2016.
RMIT University offers the International Excellence Scholarship for Latin America for an international student from Latin America commencing an RMIT program in 2017. The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, paid in two instalments over the first and second semester of the first year of study. The closing date for semester 1 is Friday 20 January 2017, for semester 2 is Friday 26 May 2017.
Number of scholarships available
Up to ten scholarships can be awarded per year.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela, and the Caribbean island countries
- applying from any of the above listed countries
- enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in 2016.
How to apply
1. Select an eligible program.
3. Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
4. Submit an application for the International Excellence Scholarship.
Applications now open.
Semester 1: Friday 20 January 2017
Semester 2: Friday 26 May 2017
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2017.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on personal statement and academic merit..
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis up until the closing date so early application is recommended
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants in receipt of a loan-scholarships may be considered).
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
Sponsorship Development Team
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 5195
RMIT University, es una institución de educación superior de gran prestigio internacional, por la excelencia de la educación profesional y vocacional. Cuenta con campus en Melbourne, Vietnam y España.
Preço médio do menu num restaurante: Canberra: 13.56€ / Lisboa: 7.50€
Menu BigMac (ou equivalente): Canberra: 6.44€ / Lisboa: 5.50€
Cerveja local (0.5 litro): Canberra: 3.39€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de leite: Canberra: 1.10€ / Lisboa: 0.59€
12 ovos: Canberra: 2.96€ / Lisboa: 1.69€
1 bilhete de autocarro/metro: Canberra: 2.71€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: Canberra: 0.84€ / Lisboa: 1.40€
Preço médio aluguer de 1 apartamento no centro: Canberra: 1255.40€ / Lisboa: 566.07€
Entrada de cinema: Canberra: 10.17€ / Lisboa: 6.00€