Be classified as an UK/EU or international student for tuition fee purposes;
Appplicants must hold an offer of a place to study and begin your postgraduate taught Masters programme;
Applicants must have strong academic results from your undergraduate degree.
Leeds University, through its School of Law, it's offering its Liberty Scholarships for a number of applicants wishing to start a postgraduate degree in England. These scholarships provide a GBP 3.000 award that works as a tuition fee waver, with an applicaiton deadline due to 07/17/2017.
The scholarship value is £3,000 to international students of high academic quality
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must meet the following entry criteria.
- Be classified as an UK/EU or international student for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place to study and begin your postgraduate taught Masters programme.
- Applicants must have strong academic results from your undergraduate degree.
Conditions of the award:
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon applicants commencing their period of study by registering no later than 1st October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a later year.
- If they are successful, applicants must confirm acceptance of their offer of a place on a Masters programme and the scholarship award within two weeks of notification of the award otherwise the scholarship will be awarded to another applicant.
To apply for a Liberty Scholarship
Applicants must submit a statement of 500 words via e-mail by the closing date, which should address the following:
- Why you chose to study this particular programme at Leeds, and what skills and attributes you hope to develop during your study here.
- How you anticipate the completion of your degree, as a Liberty Scholar, will benefit the community to which you hope to contribute.
The final decision on the award of a Liberty Scholarship will be that of the appointed award panel. Successful applicants will be notified at the beginning of August before they course begins.
The University, established in 1904, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It is a world top 100 university and is renowned globally for the quality of our teaching and research.
Preço médio do menu num restaurante: London: 18.91€ / Lisboa: 7.50€
Menu BigMac (ou equivalente): London: 6.50€ / Lisboa: 5.50€
Cerveja local (0.5 litro): London: 5.32€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de leite: London: 2.36€ / Lisboa: 0.59€
12 ovos: London: 5.91€ / Lisboa: 1.69€
1 bilhete de autocarro/metro: London: 3.19€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: London: 1.83€ / Lisboa: 1.40€
Preço médio aluguer de 1 apartamento no centro: London: 1979.18€ / Lisboa: 566.07€
Entrada de cinema: London: 15.95€ / Lisboa: 6.00€