Applicants must be new international (non-EU) students on a full-time, taught, campus-based Masters course starting in September 2017.
Leicester University is offering 80 scholarships for postgraduate students wishing to start a Masters degree in one of the colleges mentioned below. These scholarships include a £2,500 award, with an application deadline due to 03/31/2017.
Maximum number of scholarships available:
- 25 scholarships for students from the College of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- 25 scholarships for students from the College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology
- 30 scholarships for students from the College of Science and Engineering
There will be two deadlines for the consideration of applications during the year. If applicants receive an offer to study before 10 March 2017, the deadline to apply for a scholarship is 31 March 2017. If they receive their offer after this date, the deadline is 31 July 2017.
Requirements and regulations:
- This scholarship is for new international (non-EU) students on a full-time, taught, campus-based Masters course starting in September 2017.
- The scholarship will not apply if an industrial placement or exchange year is undertaken, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will therefore receive only the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you are still required to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
- The scholarship is awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees.
- Students who apply for the Head of College Scholarship will also be considered for the President’s Postgraduate Scholarship. There is no need to make a separate application.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, please complete the application form and return to:
- Mail: Scholarship Applications, International Office, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK.
Preço médio do menu num restaurante: London: 18.91€ / Lisboa: 7.50€
Menu BigMac (ou equivalente): London: 6.50€ / Lisboa: 5.50€
Cerveja local (0.5 litro): London: 5.32€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de leite: London: 2.36€ / Lisboa: 0.59€
12 ovos: London: 5.91€ / Lisboa: 1.69€
1 bilhete de autocarro/metro: London: 3.19€ / Lisboa: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: London: 1.83€ / Lisboa: 1.40€
Preço médio aluguer de 1 apartamento no centro: London: 1979.18€ / Lisboa: 566.07€
Entrada de cinema: London: 15.95€ / Lisboa: 6.00€